Reserving Outdoor Space on Campus

The University has updated the process for reserving and/or using outdoor space on campus. The updated process permits students and University community members (University faculty, employees, staff, and students) to continue to reserve public spaces on campus to engage in expressive activities. However, the University will no longer require preregistration for University community members unless there is a significant concern for campus safety or a need for significant crowd control, noise amplification, or other characteristics which have a strong likelihood of disrupting the educational activities of the University. University community members do not need to register expressive activities that do not require crowd control or material support, or other activities that may impact the educational activities of the University.

If a University community member does not reserve space, their use will be subordinate to preregistered activities with the University.  If you are a University community member and would like to reserve outdoor space, please complete the Campus Space Request form found on RooConnect.

Should you have any questions about reserving space outside, please contact a staff member at or by calling 330-972-7373..  

The current University Guidelines are located at: Guidelines.