You Now Have Access to LinkedIn Learning
The University announced this week that students, faculty and staff now have access to LinkedIn Learning, an on-demand learning solution designed to help users gain new skills. An invitation was sent to everyone's inboxes with the link and instructions.
If you did not receive an invitation in your inbox, please check your Junk Mail folder. If you do not see your invitation there, here's the direct link to log in to LinkedIn Learning.
With LinkedIn Learning, you may sign in with your UANet ID and password and access hundreds of free videos for professional interests and goals, and supplemental instructional content that may be relevant to many courses.
The pilot, running through the end of spring 2020, offers:
- Unlimited access. Choose from more than 5,000 video tutorials covering business, creative and technology topics.
- Personalized recommendations. Explore the in-demand skills.
- Expert instructors. Learn from industry leaders, all in one place.
- Convenient learning. Access courses from any desktop or mobile device.
- Helpful resources. Reinforce new knowledge with quizzes, exercise files and coding practice windows.
Hoonuit, the existing technology, remains available but you are encouraged to use LinkedIn Learning in order to assess it. A survey will be circulated after the conclusion of the spring 2020 semester to help inform the decision to permanently adopt LinkedIn Learning and shutter Hoonuit.