How to Apply
To apply to the Electrical and Computer Engineering graduate program, apply to our Graduate School.
Minimum Admission Requirements
- Minimum TOEFL iBT (or equivalent) score of 79, or minimum overall IELTS score of 6.5
- Minimum GRE score according to the following table:
|Analytical Writing||Quantitative (new)||Quantitative (old)|
The official scores should be submitted directly to our school by the Educational Testing Service, the organization that administers the TOEFL and GRE. Unofficial scores are not accepted.
Other Application Materials
- Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts
- Three letters of recommendation
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Purpose
- For the fall semester, all application materials should be received no later than February 15.
- For the spring semester, all application materials should be received no later than August 15.
If all or part of the application materials arrive after the deadline, the application may be considered for the next academic semester. Questions about admissions and graduate assistantships? See our Frequently Asked Questions.