Engineering Tutoring Program
Walk-In Services: Science Library Room 134B.
Group Tutoring: Science Library Learning Studio and other places in ASEC.
The mission of the Engineering Tutoring Program is to provide supplemental educational services to all students majoring in any field of engineering.
Tutoring Subjects: mathematics, physics, chemistry and engineering core courses.TUTORING SCHEDULE (Fall 2018)
Five-star Friday Workshops in the fall semester of 2018. Open to all engineering students.
Tips from Tutors - How to Prepare for Exams?
- Review class notes immediately after each lecture.
- Read your textbooks and redo sample problems.
- Redo homework problems.
- Do practice exams.
- Prepare earlier.
Tips from Tutors - Online Homework
- Learn the software first.
- Check the required format for answers
- Read your textbook to focus on concepts.
- Refer back to your textbooks.
- Take advantage of professors’ office hours.
- Use tools and help sessions from online homework.
Interested in being a tutor? Complete and submit the application form.
Spring 2018 tutors