- Polymer Science welcomes Junpeng Wang to CPSPE
- January Safety Focus: 1st Annual CPSPE Safety Day
- Akron area listed in 50 top performers in US patents
- Rubber Band Contest Alumnus Parker Frye Competes for $250,000 with New Invention!
- UA-based business wants you to help tackle harmful algae blooms in Lake Erie
Prasad Raut explains why he chose to study Polymer Engineering at The University of Akron.
Harry Zhu describes the research he is doing in the Department of Polymer Engineering at The University of Akron.
Learn why our students chose to study Polymer Engineering at UA. More information at: Prospective Students Webpage.
Summer research opportunities (REU) in polymers for current undergraduate students - Deadline for applications 2/11/2016.