November Safety Focus: Update Lab Emergency Information Forms11/03/2017
It has been almost 2 years since we updated the mandatory laboratory emergency contact information. This information provides a recognized and easily understood system for identifying specific hazards in the labs. It also provides pertinent information for emergency personnel. This safety focus should take 1 person from each group 5-10 minutes to complete. I would like all forms to be returned to me by Nov. 30th. Thank you.
- Use this form to update the contact and/or hazard information.
- Send the completed form back to me email@example.com
- I will print off and post on your lab doors.
- One form per lab must be sent back to me.
- Please utilize all areas of the form, drop downs, check boxes and fill ins.
- Emergency contact numbers should be daytime and after hours numbers.
- If you have any questions please contact me.
See below for the hazard level definitions:
Make it a Safer Day!
College of Polymer Science & Polymer Engineering
The University of Akron