Department of Business and Information Technology news stories
- Timken gift to help make UA a center for cybersecurity education
- Ice carvers place second in overall points in national competition
- Feerasta delivers guest lecturers in China
- Cracking the code: Cybersecurity student rewrites and unlocks himself at UA
- Bachelor's in cybersecurity: A profession growing in size and importance
- Graduate Chefs Dinner to be held April 8
- Hospitality Management Program welcomes area high school students
- Culinary Artists Club's ice carving competition featured online
Culinary Artists Club's ice carving competition featured online
March 2, 2017
The Culinary Artists Club is featured on Cleveland.com for its bronze medal at the National Ice Carving Association Collegiate National Ice Carving Championship in Michigan.
In addition to an article, the website features a slide presentation of the Club’s artistic achievements in ice carving.
Club members, part of the Hospitality Management Program in the College of Applied Science and Technology, also competed in the Medina Ice Festival and the Cleveland Kurentovanje (the Slovenian Mardi Gras festival), as well as in Canal Fulton, New Philadelphia, Canton and Kent.