TRANSFER, ADULT AND MILITARY SERVICE CENTER
VISIT DAY AND INFO SESSIONS
Learn more about UA: Information about coming opportunities to visit!
- Saturday, May 14, 9 a.m. to noon
9 a.m. | Campus Tours meet at check-in table by Simmons 101
9 a.m. - noon | General Education Evaluations (ongoing)
Simmons Hall, Room 120
· Transfer and Adult Student Enrollment Center/Academic Advising Center
9 a.m. - noon | Office of Admissions/Financial Aid Assistance
Simmons Hall Lobby
10 a.m. | Transfer Admissions/Financial Aid presentation
Simmons Hall Auditorium
10 a.m. - noon | Academic College/Student Services tables are open
Simmons Hall, Lobby
Or, contact the Transfer and Adult Student Enrollment Center at 330-972-7009, toll-free at 1-855-828-7267, or by e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up. Participants may also register at the event.
Learn about UA in a two-hour visit that includes:
- An overview of UA's more than 200 undergraduate majors and areas of study, scholarship opportunities and financial aid assistance, Military Services, and flexible program options.
- Transfer Credit Evaluation (general education credits evaluated) - please email your transcripts to email@example.com at least two weeks in advance of the date of the session you will be attending
- Walking Campus Tour (about 1 hour and includes an optional viewing of a residence hall room)
Admissions procedures, requirements and the application, plus tuition and fees
All about FAFSA, scholarships, loans and Federal Work Study programs
Military Services Center
We've been named a "Military Friendly School" for our comprehensive academic and support services for current service members and returning military veterans
About transferring to UA
It has never been easier to transfer into UA
- Get on-the-spot preliminary evaluation of your previous academic work and earn credit by examination
- Learn about more than 200 undergraduate majors and areas of study
- Flexible programs that fit your schedule: weekends, evenings and online
- Turn your associate degree to a bachelor’s degree with the Bachelor’s of Organizational Supervision and the R.N. to B.S.N degree completion programs
- Support services for adult learners (advising, mentoring, career coaching and child care referral)
- Learn about ways to shorten your path to graduation via UA's Express to Success.
- Co-ops, internships and job placement through our Career Services
- Tour of our beautiful campus
If you would like an evaluation of your credits from previous colleges/universities, please email your transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks in advance of the date of the session you will be attending. Transcripts can be unofficial.