Have your group tour The University of Akron
Whom to invite?
- We welcome groups of up to 30 total guests, including chaperones, in 9th through 12th grade. Please invite students who have a GPA of 2.5 or better. Due to our current visitor guidelines, we cannot accommodate more than 30 total guests in a group.
Scheduling your campus visit
- Please request your visits four weeks in advance.
- We offer group tours at 9:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays in all months except April and October. We reserve on a first-come basis, so make your request early!
- We request a minimum of one chaperone per 14 students. Chaperones must stay with students during the entire visit.
- We’ll provide parking information and other details closer to your visit date.
- Use the form below to request a visit and a member of our team will be in touch soon.
We would be happy to help you set up a special tour to a certain college, department or building. Please include your request on the form below.
MORE ABOUT OUR UNIVERSITY