We know you are interested in how your college credits will be accepted at The University of Akron, and how your credits will apply to your degree requirements. You will receive an official copy of your final general education evaluation at Transfer Transition. Your major courses will be evaluated by your academic department.
For more information regarding the transfer of credits, visit Transfer FAQ's.
What credits will transfer?
To get answers:
- First, check out Transferology.com for information about courses, course equivalencies and program requirements.
- If you do not receive complete results from Transferology.com, email your unofficial transcript to email@example.com. Please include your prospective major in the email.
A transfer-student advisor will email you a preliminary evaluation of your credits to show you how they will apply to a degree at UA.
Other helpful information
- The Transfer Equivalency Guides are agreements among Ohio's colleges and universities regarding which credits will transfer to The University of Akron.
- Ohio Transfer Module is a set of general education classes that can be transferred among Ohio universities, including The University of Akron.
- Transfer Assurance Guide provides information on general education coursework that students can complete and transfer.
- Don't know how to request your transcript? Find your college or university on this page and ask them to send it.