Information Technology Services
Information Technology Services (ITS) is a catalyst for innovations and initiatives that make the University one of the top technology schools in Ohio and the nation.
Through the implementation of revolutionary and evolutionary technologies, we have helped the University radically transform the face of higher education. From distance learning to wireless computers, from enterprise software to technology partnerships, we have reshaped the information landscape.
Whether you are a student, a member of our faculty or staff, the ITS division is where you will find the tools necessary to help you in all your endeavors here at The University of Akron.
IT services include:
- The Computer Store: Online
- Telecommunications: Landlines and wireless
- Computer Lab Support for general purpose labs;
- Computer Repair Services
- Project Management
- Internet and Server Systems Services
- Enterprise Applications Services
- Hardware & Operating Systems Services
- Computer Security and passwords
- Email Services
- Software Training Online Documentation
- Help Desk
For assistance with any technology issues, contact the Support Desk at 330-972-6888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.