ADVANCE: New Student orientation for multicultural students
What is ADVANCE?
ADVANCE is a special orientation program for multicultural students at The University of Akron. Participants meet with current UA students, faculty, and administrators who help students learn how to identify and handle the challenges typically encountered in the freshmen year.
Benefits of ADVANCE
- Two-day session dates offer the experience of staying overnight in a residence hall
- Participation in interactive informational sessions
- Review of the financial aid process
- Meet other multicultural students
- Learn more about the support services offered at The University of Akron
Spring/Summer 2018 - session dates
- 2018 Dates coming soon!
How to sign up for ADVANCE
To sign-up for ADVANCE, please call 330-972-6239.