TRANSFER, ADULT AND MILITARY SERVICE CENTER
VISIT DAY AND INFO SESSIONS
Learn more about UA: Information about coming opportunities to visit!
2017 INFO SESSIONS
- Wednesday, June 21 at 4 p.m.
- Thursday, July 20 at 1 p.m.
During the Information Session you can have a Transfer Credit Evaluation, campus tour, and get an overview of the admission and financial aid process.
SCHEDULE A CAMPUS TOUR
If you are interested in a campus tour, call our office at 330-972-7009. Campus tours are scheduled Monday through Friday.
A PERSONAL VISIT
Let us help you transition smoothly into The University of Akron. We can meet with you personally to discuss your transfer credits and the admission process. Call today to set up that visit at 330-972-7009. Learn more.
Admissions procedures, requirements and the application, plus tuition and fees
All about FAFSA, scholarships, loans and Federal Work Study programs
Military Services Center
We've been named a "Military Friendly School" for our comprehensive academic and support services for current service members and returning military veterans
About transferring to UA
It has never been easier to transfer into UA
- Get on-the-spot preliminary evaluation of your previous academic work and earn credit by examination
- Learn about more than 200 undergraduate majors and areas of study
- Flexible programs that fit your schedule: weekends, evenings and online
- Turn your associate degree to a bachelor’s degree with the Bachelor’s of Organizational Supervision and the R.N. to B.S.N degree completion programs
- Support services for adult learners (advising, mentoring, career coaching and child care referral)
- Learn about ways to shorten your path to graduation via UA's Express to Success.
- Co-ops, internships and job placement through our Career Services
- Tour of our beautiful campus
If you would like an evaluation of your credits from previous colleges/universities, please email your transcripts to email@example.com at least two weeks in advance of the date of the session you will be attending. Transcripts can be unofficial.