TRANSFER, ADULT AND MILITARY SERVICE CENTER
VISIT DAY AND INFO SESSIONS
Learn more about UA: Information about coming opportunities to visit!
TRANSFER, ADULT AND MILITARY VISIT DAY
Saturday, Nov. 12
- 9 a.m.: Check in and refreshments (Simmons Hall, first floor -- see on map)
- 9 - 11 a.m.: Academic Information Fair - You will also have the opportunity to talk with representatives about your intended major.
- 9 a.m. to noon: Transfer Credit Evaluations and Student Services Information Fair - gather information and talk with representatives from the Student Services Areas including housing, Military Services, and have a general education evaluation completed - please have an official or unofficial transcript with you.
- 10:30 -11:30 a.m.: Information Session - Presentation regarding Admissions, Transfer, Adult Learners, Career Center and Financial Aid.
- 11 a.m. - Campus tours
- Noon - Conclusion
Sign up online, or contact the Transfer and Adult Student Enrollment Center at 330-972-7009, toll-free at 1-855-828-7267, or by e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up. Participants may also register at the event.
SET UP A PERSONAL VISIT
Set up a one-on-one visit to campus when it's convenient for you.
Admissions procedures, requirements and the application, plus tuition and fees
All about FAFSA, scholarships, loans and Federal Work Study programs
Military Services Center
We've been named a "Military Friendly School" for our comprehensive academic and support services for current service members and returning military veterans
About transferring to UA
It has never been easier to transfer into UA
- Get on-the-spot preliminary evaluation of your previous academic work and earn credit by examination
- Learn about more than 200 undergraduate majors and areas of study
- Flexible programs that fit your schedule: weekends, evenings and online
- Turn your associate degree to a bachelor’s degree with the Bachelor’s of Organizational Supervision and the R.N. to B.S.N degree completion programs
- Support services for adult learners (advising, mentoring, career coaching and child care referral)
- Learn about ways to shorten your path to graduation via UA's Express to Success.
- Co-ops, internships and job placement through our Career Services
- Tour of our beautiful campus
If you would like an evaluation of your credits from previous colleges/universities, please email your transcripts to email@example.com at least two weeks in advance of the date of the session you will be attending. Transcripts can be unofficial.