Applying as a new freshman
Students applying to UA get several advantages, including:
- no essay required
- no teacher recommendation needed
- automatic consideration for top UA scholarships
- automatic consideration for admission into UA’s prestigious Williams Honors College (no separate application required).
Start the application
You have two options:
A $50 application fee is required. Pay it here if you have not paid it already.
Questions? Call us: 330-972-7100 or toll free at 1-800-655-4884
I'm also a veteran
We have services just for you. Learn more.
Additional application types
- You are a high school student, or graduated from high school or earned a GED less than 5 years ago, apply as a new freshman
- You are taking, or have completed, classes at another college and want to complete your degree at UA. You may have already earned an associates and seek another, or a bachelor's, apply as a transfer student
- It has been more than 5 years since you graduated from high school or earned a G.E.D., and you have never attended college, apply as an adult